Thursday, January 13, 2011

am i back?

not sure about it, but for today, i'm back.  i have thought less and less, and then not at all, about this blog since i left it.  then today, for some reason, i clicked on my bookmark for it and read through a few of the posts.  it made me wish i had been writing more, just for history's sake.  i wish i had recorded all of the things, good and not so good, that k has been doing and saying.  i think, as i'm sitting here and typing, i was just overcome by negativity when i was writing this summer.  it seemed like the only things i could blog about were so awfully annoying and i got overwhelmed with focusing on it - so i stopped blogging.

can i change?  we'll see.

i hope that this time around, k does a few more fun things to blog about :)  also, we have b to blog about.  she was born in early september and is growing, quite literally, like a weed.  she is SO big and is growing so much faster than k did!  it's a trip.

so, if you wish, please stay tuned with me and we'll see if i can figure out a way to keep recording things my girls do and stay positive through the negative!

cheers!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I had no idea you did this blog. I'm so excited to read it!

Ben and Shara said...

what is this, a secret blog?? How did I never know about it???

pam said...

I am so glad you are back at this. Love your take on "momming"